The wait is over! The new year of Valhalla begins!
We cater to Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, War Machine and other notable systems. Between guests and staff there are plenty of people to play almost whatever type of game you like.
Airport is Salt Lake City (SLC), or Provo, UT. The Train Station is in Provo. The location is about twenty minutes out of Park City.
[Read the whole thing!]
If you have any questions or wish to purchase a ticket contact email@example.com or phone 801 372 8545
- April 29 to May 4
- August 26-31
- October 21-26
Monday 3pm to Saturday 8pm.
You don’t have to have to have an army, we can usually provide a studio army, or create a special commission for you- available for pickup at the event.
Book your air travel into the Salt Lake City airport (SLC) or Provo airport for Frontier Airlines. The local train station is Provo.
Tickets available on our webstore. You can also make special payment arrangements or ask any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
A ticket gets you the room for the six days (five nights), as much food as you can eat, event, and some limited transportation. We make a few airport runs the start day and the end day so you don’t usually need a rental car.
- Event Pass
Find your own lodging, but eat and play with us. All events, meals and on-site amenities are included.
- Drop Pod
This gets you a single or larger bed, probably in a two or four-bed room with one, two or three other gamers. We put you in the best place that’s open.
- Captain or Master
Single or Double-occupancy, 1 Queen or King bed, luxury accommodations. This includes food and lodging for up to two people.
There will be plenty of wargaming tables all set with lavish terrain. There is also a game room with a billiards table, or similar games. Goodies to be had at any time you like. Want to come out at 3am and make a plate stacked with delectables? Go on ahead! (just be sure to have your robe on!).
Tickets do not include airfare. Some transportation is provided gratis; we’re making a few pickups at the airport and train station and may be running shuttles from the lodge to Park City.
Food is an important part of Valhalla. We serve three meals a day plus extras and snacks. You don’t have to purchase this, it’s part of the ticket.
Over the four days we offer a variety of custom terrain to play on, rotated in according to the needs of the guests. We are emphasizing friendly play. The boards will be world-class and with plenty of space to move around.
Painted armies only. You don’t need to have an army, you can use a house army if you want. We bring up a variety of armies.
We will have other games available such as Space Hulk, Necromunda, Game of Thrones (for example). All painted up of course. While initial events are geared to 40K or Fantasy, there is no reason not to play some of the others as well. We will have studio armies available for use (no charge of course) for casual play. The plan is to have all sorts of games up there. A lot.
We are interested in doing something different than a typical tournament where a small handful of people come out on top. We would prefer to do a spectacle with an element of storytelling. The various table represent key battlefields on a particular planet.
Bring your own army to the event if you’d like. (That will be the normal thing.) Also, you can have your army created by BTP in advance and ready for you to use at the tournament. We have studio armies as well, limited quantity, for common use.
Terms of Service
- We reserve the right to refuse service.
- If on account of some act of nature or unforeseen circumstance we can’t use the main facility we will have a backup location of comparable nature.
Utah taxes may apply.
- Pictures in this post are of various locations that we might have the event. Actual locations will be comparable and may vary!
- You will agree to a code of conduct, which is basically “be extra courteous to others”. With so few people everyone needs to be on best behavior. You are an honored houseguest and so guest-like behavior is the order of the day.
- 18+ yrs is recommended, however please call us if you are interested in bringing a 14-17 year old (must be accompanied by an adult).
- We do not serve alcohol. However, if you are discrete, you may bring your own. This is a non-smoking facility. Areas are available for smoking outside.
- You will not be sold to or solicited while at the event. You are welcome to “talk shop” with Shawn, but you won’t be approached by vendors.
- Food will be provided buffet style for all meals. Snacks and beverages are included in the ticket cost and available self-service throughout the event.