Ultimate Gamers Retreat
Dates & Special Guests
(click on dates for tickets)
|October 21st-26th 2013||May 5th-10th 2014||October 21th-26th 2014|
This year we will be offering Painting and Assembly Classes during Valhalla!
World Renown Painters Sam Lenz and others have been invited to join us at Valhalla for speciality painting and assembly classes.
Tickets and Scheduling
Monday 3pm to Saturday 8pm. You don’t have to have to have an army, we can provide a studio army, or create a special commission for you- available for pickup at the event. Book your air travel into the Salt Lake City airport (SLC).
Tickets available on our webstore. You can also make special payment arrangements or ask any questions at email@example.com ( Attn Shannon). You can also call in to Blue Table Painting to purchase tickets at 801-372-8545 (attn Shannon)
A ticket gets you the room for the six days (five nights), as much food as you can eat, event, and some limited transportation. We make a few airport runs the start day and the end day so you don’t need a rental car.
Battle Ticket- This ticket includes:
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and snacks are provided each day by our professional chef.
- Unlimited Gaming including full armies, unique terrain, scheduled games with Shawn or other Blue Table Painting staff members, and special guests. We can also film batreps that will be featured on BTP’s youtube channel.
- Access to assembly and painting classes with the Blue Table Painting staff and our Golden Daemon winning painter Sam Lenz.
- Shuttle into town every day where you can relax in the spa, swim in the crater, or shop at the world famous Park City Tanger outlets.
- You also have full access to all of Valhallas special amenities at the lodge.
The Battle Ticket does not include lodging. We will provide you a shuttle to your hotel and back every day and suggest that you stay at the Zermott resort located 15 minutes away from Valhalla. We also provide a 20% discount on your stay at Zermott if you mention Valhalla or Blue Table Painting.
Drop Pod Ticket- This ticket includes everything in the Battle ticket as well as lodging at Valhalla’s mansion sized cabin.
- Stay with fellow gamers in one of our drop pod rooms
- Fits 4 to 6 gamers in a bunk room
Captain Ticket- Includes everything in the Battle Ticket and also high end accommodations at the Valhalla Cabin.
- Fits up to two gamers in a large private room
- 1 King or Queen bed
- Shared bathroom with other guests
Master Ticket- Includes everything mentioned in the Battle Ticket and the most luxurious suite that Valhalla has to offer
- Giant master suite
- Private balcony
- Large private bathroom and jetted tub
- Living area
- Daily demos will be played by knowledgeable staff and reps
- Several gaming tables will be ready for you to use at any time with custom terrain
- Studio armies will be available to use
- Sign up sheets will be available to schedule in a game with certain BTP staff and special guests
- Many varieties of board and card games will be demoed and available to play
- Their will be a large entertainment center on site equipped with an xbox and playstation
- Billiards will also be readily available
If you have any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 801 -372 -8545. Tickets are available at the Blue Table Painting Store.
Terms of Service
- We reserve the right to refuse service.
- 25% of the ticket is non refundable upon purchase
- If on account of some act of nature or unforeseen circumstance we can’t use the main facility we will have a backup location of comparable nature.
- Utah taxes may apply.
- Pictures in this post are of various locations that we might have the event. Actual locations will be comparable and may vary!
- You will agree to a code of conduct, which is basically “be extra courteous to others”. With so few people everyone needs to be on best behavior. You are an honored houseguest and so guest-like behavior is the order of the day.
- 18+ yrs is recommended, however please call us if you are interested in bringing a 14-17 year old (must be accompanied by an adult).
- We do not serve alcohol. However, if you are discrete, you may bring your own. This is a non-smoking facility. Areas are available for smoking outside.
- You will not be sold to or solicited while at the event. You are welcome to “talk shop” with Shawn, but you won’t be approached by vendors.
- Food will be provided buffet style for all meals. Snacks and beverages are included in the ticket cost and available self-service throughout the event.